AV LEVEL 1: AIRCRAFT VALUATION BASIC REPORT
The valuation basic report is a 1,2 page report which provides the Client with Fair Market and Wholesale Values on an inflated and uninflated basis. The values provided assume a half-time condition for the aircraft and may or may not be tied to a specific serial number. This product is most often used by Clients who wish to ascertain a preliminary value of an aircraft for a specific transaction prior to doing a desktop or full desktop appraisal. Cost is $250.00 USD with up to two reports complete using the Aircraft BlueBook reporting format in .pdf
AV LEVEL 2: AIRCRAFT MARKET REVIEW
A market review is a valuation report typically used to provide some brief information about the current market of a specific aircraft as well as some preliminary values for such aircraft. It will include our value definitions, assumptions, and methodology as well as a valuation spreadsheet for the aircraft in question.
The review includes the following:
1. Values & Industry market data for type aircraft selected
2. Specific to related individual aircraft
3. Report Submitted in Adobe PDF
AV LEVEL 3: AIRCRAFT APPRAISAL (DESKTOP APPRAISAL)
A desktop appraisal is one which does include inspection of the aircraft or review of its maintenance records. It is based upon assumed aircraft condition and maintenance status or information provided to the appraiser or from the appraisers own database. A desktop appraisal would normally provide a value for a mid-time, mid-life aircraft.
The appraisal includes the following:
1. Unbiased Certified Appraisal based on client submitted data of a specific aircraft. Client must complete CV Aircraft Datasheet
2. Value definitions: Fair Market Value, Future Fair Market Value, Liquidation Value (Orderly or Forced), Diminished Value, Replacement Value, Retrospective Value
3. Service includes: Printed report, images & large files on compact disk, shipping cost, necessary conference calls, emails, letters as required to see project through to completion
AV LEVEL 5: PARTS, SPARES and FORECAST VALUATIONS (EETC, SECURITIZATIONS, OPERATOR FLEETS)
A portfolio valuation is one that provides current, base, and/or future values for a pool of aircraft. This report is typically used in such transactions as EETCs, securitizations, and/or asset backed loans. The report includes our value definitions, methodology, and assumptions as well as providing values as requested by the Client. The values included in the report can be reflected on a half-time basis or adjusted for the current maintenance status of each aircraft.
The report includes the following:
1. Unbiased Certified Appraisal based on client submitted data of a specific aircraft. Client must provide aircraft specifications.
2. Value definitions: Fair Market Value, Base Value, Future Values, Liquidation Value (Orderly or Forced)
3. Service includes: Printed report, shipping cost, necessary conference calls, emails, letters as required to see project through to completion